RRL Leather-Yoke Quilted Oilcloth Jacket
Liner-jacket weight. Oilcloth fabric sourced from an English mill that has been specializing in waxed cottons since the late 1880s. Inspired by mountaineering and expedition outerwear from the 1960s. Leather Western-style yoke. Corduroy facing at the collar. Jacquard lining at the body. Insulated with a down-alternative fill. Heavily washed.
- Stand collar with corduroy facing. Full-zip front. Leather Western-style front and back yokes.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- Two front waist patch pockets.
- Ribbed hem.
- Fully lined and filled.
- Shell, body lining, and collar facing: 100% cotton. Yoke: 100% leather. Ribbed trim: 75% cotton, 25% polyester. Sleeve lining: 100% cupro. Fill: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist.