Iron Heart's chore jacket for this season has received some updates - most notable is the shoulder seam which has been fitted slightly higher so that the sleeves ride up better when lifting your arms. They’ve also added an inside chest pocket for improved secure storage.
Constructed from their 12oz wabash which has separately rope dyed indigo warp and weft with bleached dots.
- Made in Japan
- Chore jacket
- 12oz Japanese Wabash
- Separately indigo rope dyed warp and weft - will fade with wear and washing
- Post-weave, dots are bleached onto the face of the fabric - will not fade
- Light grey stitching
- Oversized Iron Heart branded snaps
- Snap fastening flap-down chest pocket,
- Smaller snap fastening open chest pocket
- Two large snap fastening flap-down waist pockets
- Snap closure gusseted cuffs
- Single and double needle-stitch construction
- White bobbin thread
- One washed - no shrinkage to be expected