Inspired by the rolling bluffs along the Mississippi river, Lanona's Headwater Boot features goodyear-welt construction with a leather storm welt for added water protection. Built on a commando lug outsole to ensure added grip in along the trail. Made entirely in the USA.
The Headwater Boot pre-sale is $398, then $425 in store after pre-sale ends on May 1st. Please allow a five week production and delivery time for your boot to arrive.
- Berkeley Supply Exclusive
- Horween Natural Essex leather uppers
- Goodyear welt construction
- Natural leather storm welt band for added moisture protection
- Full grain cowhide leather liner
- Removable 1/4" full length polyurethane insole with a moisture wicking, anti-microbial fabric surface
- Cork bed midsole for added comfort that will form to your feet over time
- Stacked leather heel with full lug top lift
- Commando lug sole
- Made in the USA
*Please note each pair may vary slightly
Lanona’s Summit Last offers a fuller, more rounded toe for comfortable everyday use. It will accommodate the option of a thicker wool sock for those crisp winter days. Consider going a half size down for the best fit.
See Latona’s size guide here: https://lanona.co/pages/sizing