Ultra Heavy Vintage Check Western Shirt in Orange - IHSH-205
Ultra heavy flannel (UHF) shirts are some of the pieces that, as a brand, they are most proud of. The heavy 12oz fabric is woven from Aspero cotton which is found on small trees at the foot of the Andes mountains, they double brush it on the inside and single brush on the outside, resulting in a very soft yet heavy, thick, warm and windproof flannel. This shirt is a western cut in a orange vintage check.
- Made in Japan
- Woven with Aspero cotton yarn
- Fabric single brushed on face, and double brushed on reverse
- Black Iron Heart logo'd Permex snaps
- Felled seams, double chain stitched with orange bobbin thread
- One-washed, but could shrink up to half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying