Freenote Cloth Workers Chino Slim Fit 14 Ounce Slub Rust
A REFINED WORKWEAR CHINO
- 14 oz oxford slub fabric from Japan
- Custom garment dyed / preshrunk
- Coin pocket with herringbone detail
- Clean finish interior with binding
- Herringbone pocket bags from Japan
- SB Tanning Co leather patch
- Custom metal hardware
- 100% cotton
- Regular rise
- Graded inseam
- Sewn in USA
The Worker Chino has been in the line since day one. Freenote started with a 1920¹s hunting pant and reconstructed it to a slim straight cut. This offers the perfect balance of a tailored fit and utility. The interior of the pant has a clean finish with cotton herringbone binding and extra durable pocket bags from Japan.
The 14 Ounce Slub Workers Chino is one of the toughest chinos they make. The fabric is a 14 ounce oxford weave from Japan. It has a ton of texture and depth due to its heavy slub yarns, and it’s amazingly durable due to its heavy weight. These chinos are ready for anything and built to last.